Logo NGM

NGM QUICK HELP SERVICE - Italy

NGM Italia has its customer service in Tuscany for Italy and offers a home retrieval service through an express courier.

NGM Quick Help is the new exclusive customer service for reparation/substitution or reset of NGM terminals in Italy. Thanks to a new internal procedure, the final consumer has direct access to the NGM Service Portal and select the day for withdrawal.

The declared objective is to guarantee the return of the phone on the same weekday of the following week in at least 80% of cases. The remaining 20%, for which normally a second-grade intervention is needed, the return in 15 working days from the withdrawal day is guaranteed.

Before contacting the customer service, make sure that you have gone through all following steps. Often, problems can be solved without the customer service. First, try to:

  • reset your phone (factory reset, see the user manual)
  • update to the latest software. Visit the DOWNLOAD area of the website.

Moreover, look for an answer in the frequently asked questions (FAQ) section.

If you wish to request a courier retrieval to send your device to the customer service, access the dedicated portal, register and sign in. Take care in inserting precisely all your data, particularly the M-IMEI number (that is written inside the phone on a label under the battery).

NGM assistenza

Contacts and opening of the customer service in Italy

Via Leonardo da Vinci,7 56020 Loc Ponticelli S.Maria a Monte (PI)

Opening: from Monday to friday 09:00 -13:00 / 15:00 - 18:00

Tel: 0571 1695300 Fax: 0587 704140

E-mail: assistenza@ngmitalia.it